Tryout Dates for Lexington FC 2017Lexington FC tryouts are held once a year for 2017-2018 season
They are open to all age eligible players. Tryouts scheduled for two nights require attendance both nights. Please check the Age Group Chart carefully. It is your responsibility to try out for the correct age group.Players are to try out according to his/her birth year as grade in school is no longer consideration.Written permission from the LFC Director of Coaching is required to “play up” in all age groups. All tryouts will be held at our Masterson Station Soccer Complex at 3051 Leestown Road, Lexington, KY 40511. Check in begins 30 min before tryout.Age Groups 2017-2018 by birth year plus Tryout Date (subject to change)
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR A LEXINGTON FC
FEE WAIVER OR REDUCTION THIS FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED
BEFORE May 1, 2017 for returning players
Please mail form and support documents to LFC, PO Box 23260, Lex, KY 40523
Fee Waiver funds are limited !!
The LFC 05 Girls White, coached by James Wray, won their division in the Cincinnati Elite Spring Thaw this past weekend.
The 03 Girls Red team came in 2nd place in the Cincinnati Elite Spring Thaw this past weekend
Congratulations to the U13/04 Boys Red team for winning the White Division of the Kings Hammer Cincinnati Spring Thaw tournament. For the weekend, they went 4-0 with two shutouts, including a 2-0 shutout in the Finals against Michigan Rush Lansing. An outstanding result for the boys. The team is coached by Zack Rother.
2003 Boys White: Indiana Fire Junior Turf Classic Winners
The U13 GW, coached by Chad Calderone had a four game shut out to win the Gatlinburg Spring Classic this weekend.
LEXINGTON FC – CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
The Lexington Youth Soccer Association (LYSA) has an opening for a part-time (which may evolve to full-time) Club Administrator for Lexington FC (LFC), one of the top select soccer clubs in the region with more than 900 players.
Candidates would be expected to begin work on April 3, 2017, though there may be flexibility on the exact start date. We are seeking candidates that are self-directed, high-energy and patient and have sufficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Publisher; e-mail; website; social media platforms). Organizational abilities, attention to detail, and a strong ability and willingness to work with, most significantly, the Director of Coaching, the Lexington FC Board Members, team coordinators and the players’ families is required.
This position generally includes traditional administrative responsibilities for the soccer club, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Work under the direction and supervision of the Lexington FC Executive Committee and alongside the Director of Coaching and perform such tasks as may be required or requested;
- Be the primary representative of Lexington FC, be the point of contact for leagues and tournaments and the source of communication of information to Lexington FC families regarding administrative (but not coaching) matters;
- Maintain regular, physical office hours of no less than 4 hours per day (Monday–Friday) at the Lexington FC office currently located at Kentucky Indoor, 404 Sporting Court, Lexington, Kentucky 40503;
- Attend all meetings of the Lexington FC Board of Directors Executive Committee (currently in the evening once a month);
- Collect club, team and player information for inclusion on the Lexington FC website (www.lexingtonfc.org) including player and team news;
- Direct and coordinate all aspects of team tryouts including communicating registration details and information, receiving and processing player registrations, communicating with coaches regarding player lists and posting tryout results (primarily May – July);
- Direct and coordinate all aspects of team player registration including managing registration computer program, tracking payments, making payment arrangements (when appropriate) and monitoring the awarding of scholarships and discounts (primarily June – July);
- Handle the rostering of all players, teams and coaches including verifying player birth dates, generating rosters and player cards, assisting coaches with background checks and requirements, assisting with travel permits and travel rosters and otherwise assist team coordinators as needed (primarily June – July); and
- Handle various financial aspects of the club including collecting from registration fees from all players, collecting from team coordinators and paying for training field rentals and referee fees and reporting financial reports and information to the Lexington FC Board of Directors and LYSA.
To apply, send resume along with cover letter to the Marty Tucker, Lexington FC Director of Operations, email@example.com not later than Friday, March 3, 2017.
LFC ’99 Girls White player, Jenna Rockwell, signs with Tusculum College.