- Consistent with the policy established by LYSA, there is no right to a refund for any portion of the registration fees paid by or on behalf of any player.
- Upon application to the Director of Lexington F.C., and at the sole discretion of the Director of Lexington F.C., a partial refund may be provided where the player has sustained injuries or experiencing illness of sufficient severity to preclude them from playing for a season, as documented by a physician.
- Any application for a partial refund must be made prior to the first game of the season. No refunds will be provided following the first game of the season.
- An administrative fee of $75.00 shall be subtracted from any partial refund the Director of Lexington F.C. determines should be paid.
- Under no circumstances shall refunds be authorized by any person other than the Director of Lexington F.C.
- Appeals with regards to the Director’s denial of a partial refund must be made to the Executive Committee of the Lexington F.C. within seven days of the decision.
The Premier Soccer Club